Send flowers that will last all summer –
Say 'no' to wilting bouquets, and instead send seeds for your loved ones to plant. These postcards are created with wildflower seeds, meaning all that's needed is soil and water. This is a wonderful way of avoiding waste, without compromising on quality and design.
Bespoke embossing by Olivia Lucy on seeded paper.
Sets of 6 will come tied in vintage linen ribbon
How to plant
1. Prepare a pot or trough with damp soil.
2. You can rip up your postcard, or put it into the soil whole.
3. Cover the postcard in a layer of soil.
4. Water it well.
5. Keep your planted seeds warm and damp, and keep indoors until they germinate.
6. If you have the space, you can replant your seedlings outside. They will be happy in a pot, too.
A7 size postcards.
Available in sets of 6 or as individual postcards.